Communication for Development in the Digital Age
This one-week course is relevant for practitioners looking for an opportunity to refresh their skills and practical know how to add value to their existing general knowledge of communication.
You will learn how to manage external communication in the age of digital media and connectivity, exchange experiences and learn from the best in the industry through practical tasks, cases and examples, discussion and interaction, and gain incited in better use of digital and social media tools for advancing your communication goals.
- Introduction to the fundamentals of Communication (external and internal)
- Strategic communication and message tailoring for different audiences
- Communication in the digital era (new media, emerging tools and practices)
- Documentation and dissemination of best practices - learning by doing
- Masterclass on inspirational experiences in purpose-driven communication
Whether you work in a communication role in a development organization, donor agency, government department or regional and international organisations such as the African Union, EAC, COMESA, SADC, those working in political arena, institutions of higher learning and research, and media and NGO sector professionals will find this course helpful.
|Tuition Fee||$ 350|
|Full board in a single room(meals & Accommodation)||$471 per week|
|Full board in a shared room(meals & Accommodation)||US$339 per week|
|Hostel Quad plus Meal per week||US$118 per week|