Evidence based Documentation of Best Practices
This course introduces program and project management practitioners to advanced practical tools, creative templates and practices vital for maintaining keen and consistent sight on progress throughout a project’s life cycle.
- Introduction to evidence based documentation of ‘best practices”
- M&E Tools and Practices useful for identifying Potential Best Practice Areas
- Steps in identifying, validating and documenting of “best practices”
- Research and evidence gathering for “documentation of best practices”
- Qualitative, quantitative approaches and tools for documenting best practices
- Use of M&E Data Collection methods, analysis for reporting of best practices
- Results based Management as applicable to documentation of best practices
- Selecting, developing case studies and application of tools in real life contexts
- Key strategies for promoting documented best practices for scale up
- Using documented best practices to improve programming and policy change
By the end of the training, you will understand the purpose and role of good board governance practices, including the duties anYou will acquire skills and knowledge and acquaint yourself with essential research and digital tools for collecting evidence as basis for documenting, communicating and promoting best practices, lessons learned, identifying “what works or doesn't, defining the pictures of success” and discovering opportunities for improvement, scale-up and expansion towards enhanced attainment of planned and expected results and impact, and effectively meeting identified needs of target audiences. You will also explore the interconnectivity between documented progress, project sustainability, relevance and viability and put forward practices that should be replicated or scaled up. You will also learn how to identify and account for unintended outcomes(positive or negative), drawing recommendations on inspiring practices for future programming, policy decisions and funding/investment and what could have been or should be done differently – for the subsequent phases of projects.
Program and Project Management practitioners.
|Tuition Fee||$ 350|
|Full board in a single room(meals & Accommodation)||$471 per week|
|Full board in a shared room(meals & Accommodation)||US$339 per week|
|Hostel Quad plus Meal per week||US$118 per week|