Films For Development
FFD is a development tool for campaigning and raising awareness for social change. The course will support communication experts, campaigners, human right advocates, journalists and filmmakers to research, document and distribute impact production using audio visual.
- Style of presentation
- Knowing your target group
- Film format
1. Participants will learn how to gather fact based audio visual content that will support advocacy work or creating awareness.
2. Communications experts will be able to create a professional and quality video report to attract better attention both on/offline using smart phones and other gadgets.
3. Human rights defenders/journalists reporting on human right abuses/cases will be equipped with new ways of documentation, storage and security.
4. Participants will have credible mediums to distribute their content and amplify different causes.
5. Shoot a 5mins short film on a common campaign.
The course is designed for communications experts,officers, campaigners, human rights defenders, journalists, videographers and activists.
|Tuition Fee||$ 350|
|Full board in a single room(meals & Accomodation)||$471 per week|
|Full board in a shared room(meals & Accomodation)||US$339 per week|
|Hostel Quard plus Meal per week||US$118 per week|