Financial Management for Non-Finance Professionals
Participants will acquire basic knowledge of financial procedures and systems that are required for efficient functioning in your role. If you are responsible for donor funded projects, you will be able to more comfortably manage and monitor your project budgets, control and report on grant finances and accounts more competently.
What you will learn – the key topics
- Records keeping - concepts, tools and practices
- Overview of basic financial management and reporting
- Overview of budgeting and budget management
- Guiding principles for effective financial management and reporting
- Ethics, internal controls and compliance in financial management
- Tools, methods and practices for effective financial reporting
Whether you working in a development organization, donor agency, government department or regional and international organisations such as the African Union, EAC, COMESA, SADC, those working in political arena, institutions of higher learning and research, and media and NGO sector professionals will find this course very useful and eye opener.
|Tuition Fee||$ 350|
|Full board in a single room(meals & Accommodation)||$471 per week|
|Full board in a shared room(meals & Accommodation)||US$339 per week|
|Hostel Quad plus Meals per week||US$118 per week|