Financial Management for Non-Finance Professionals
This one-week course introduces project management professionals with little or no background and skills in finance and accounting. Whether you work in government, NGO or corporation, you will acquire basic knowledge of financial procedures and systems that are required for efficient functioning in your role. If you are responsible for donor funded projects, you will be able to more comfortably manage and monitor your project budgets, control and report on grant finances and accounts more competently.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe and apply basic terms in financial management and budgeting
- Explain basic principles of financial management and reporting
- Describe and apply internal controls and compliance mechanism in organisational finance management
- Describe the requirements in producing financial reports
- Interpret and understand financial reports and relate them to budgets
The course is meant for Heads of Institutions and other non-finance staff and managers in CSOs, private companies, and government whose job roles include interaction with or providing oversight and leadership to financial professionals in the organisation, hence require basic knowledge of financial and budget issues.
|Tuition Fee||$ 295|
|Full board in a single room(meals & Accommodation)||$471 per week|
|Full board in a shared room(meals & Accommodation)||US$339 per week|
|Hostel Quad plus Meal||US$118 per week|