Career Opportunity: Online Learning Manager in ActionAid Denmark
Training4Change (T4C) in ActionAid Denmark
We develop training courses for professionals in the NGO-field, youth from ActionAid’s global youth network Activista, Danish volunteers, and for youth from ActionAid’s partner organizations in the global South. Every year, approximately 4000 volunteers and professionals are trained at our training center TCDC in Arusha, Tanzania and at our Global Platforms around the world. As an employee with T4C, you will be part of an ever-growing team worldwide.
Part of the digital team
Our new colleague will form part of the newly established digital team in T4C. The aim for the digital team is to strengthen our existing learning organization by providing a wide range of digital learning bits that can be used in already existing trainings, but also be used for purely digital learning activities. The digital team also works together with HR stakeholders, course developers and subject matter experts in the whole ActionAid federation to create online learning for internal capacity development.
The online learning manager will be responsible of:
Managing the ActionAid learning site
- Manage and quality assure content
- Manage users, requests, costs and evaluations
- Develop the learning site
Project managing online course developments
- Coordinate course developments with stakeholders within T4C and the ActionAid federation
- Manage processes of identifying and developing new online courses that match the needs of the employees and partners in ActionAid
Advising on creating online learning content
- Advise course developers on how to make high quality online learning content
- Advise on when and how to use different authoring tools
- Elaborate guides and good practices
Communication and marketing of courses
- Market courses internally in the ActionAid federation
- Communication to relevant HR and capacity development stakeholders
We are looking for a colleague who
- Is a digital learning generalist who embrace different digital formats
- Has digital communication skills
- Is a skilled coordinator and project manager
- Has experience from working with organisational learning
- Has an academic degree or working experience as a teacher or journalist within the area of organisational development, HR, learning or digital communication.
- Is curious, outgoing and good at networking
- Has a global mindset and understand how to navigate in different work cultures
- Works structured and likes seeing projects to the end
For more information contact Training Quality Manager Ida Hrönn Nielsen, email@example.com Digital Project Manager Lotte Lund Larsen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions:
Start of contract: 1st of April 2014 or as soon as possible
Application deadline: 4th of March 2014
Placement: MS TCDC training center in Arusha, Tanzania
The position is offered under MS TCDC’s terms and conditions with a fixed term contract of 10-12 months with the possibility of extension depending on the future focus and needs of the Digital Team and MS TCDC.
To apply, send a motivation letter and resume to email@example.com. We will value all applications but we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.