Call for Climate Smart Agribusiness Trainers
The trainer should be experienced with:
- Climate Smart Agricultural practices.
- Agriculture Economics and Entrepreneurship.
- Management of Cooperatives.
- Value Chain Development.
- Inclusive Contract Farming.
- Processing Economics.
- Extension Services for Investments.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working on climate change/ Climate smart agribusiness.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with training.
- Digital training skills is a plus.
- Masters in Agriculture, Environment, Climate Change, Sustainable Development and/or adult education is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Climate Smart Agribusiness & Entrepreneurship Trainer” and “your country of residence”.
Candidates from Tanzania are strongly encouraged to apply.