Call for NGOs Feminist leadership Trainer
The trainer should be experienced with:
- Feminist leadership approaches.
- Feminist leadership principles.
- Gender and Feminism.
- Feminist Movement.
- Building feminist Movement and Networks
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Gender equality and Feminist leadership.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with training.
- Digital training skills is a plus.
- Masters in Gender studies and/or adult education is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application and resume to email@example.com, and write in the subject “NGOs Feminist Leadership Trainer” and “your country of residence”.
Candidates from Tanzania are strongly encouraged to apply.