Bachelor of Arts in Governance and Development 2020
- Direct Applicants
- A-Level applicants should have two principal passes with a total of 4.0 G.P.A points from two subjects excluding General studies (GS). The two principal passes should be in any of the following subjects: History, Geography, Kiswahili, English Language, French, Arabic, Fine Art, Economics, Commerce, Accountancy, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Advanced Mathematics, Agriculture, Computer Science or Nutrition.
- Equivalent Applicants
- Ordinary diploma applicants should have a G.P.A of 3.0 This being a multidisciplinary field, we accept in Community Development, Development Studies, Sociology, Public Administration, Social Work, Rural Development, Youth Development Work, International Relations, Political Science and Administration, Law, Project Planning and Management or Education with an average of “B’’ or a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants with Foreign Certificates:
All applicants holding foreign qualifications must have their qualifications validated and equated by NECTA for certificates of secondary education and NACTE for Certificate and Diploma qualifications. To learn more about the validation procedures click on the below links that will direct you to the respective regulatory bodies.
https://necta.go.tz/Documents/%20Equivalence%20/EQUIVALENCE_FORM_JULY_20...">The National Examinations Council of Tanzania in respect of Certificates of Secondary Education and Teacher Education
3 years full time with 2 module based semesters per year
You will be assessed through coursework assignments, presentations, continuous assessment test and exams
Tuition fee per semester is Tsh 940,800 for Tanzanians or US$ 560 for foreigners
Tuition fee for the whole three years BA program is TSh 5,600,000 for Tanzanians or US$ 3333 for foreigners
23rd November 2020
Our graduates are currently top officials in the government, members of parliament, top officials in the nongovernmental organizations, civil servants, executive secretary, officials in civil society organizations, faith-based organizations and UN agencies; administrators in training institutions, legal and policy advisors and secretary-general in various bodies.
MS TCDC offers a hostel quad accommodation option for long-stay students attending academic programs. The hostels are within the centre and offers students all the necessary needs to stay and study. Students will access the following services while staying in our hostels.
- Wifi connection
- Library services
- Standby generator
- Meals service with different options
- 24hrs security
- Room cleaning services and Linens availability
- Hot water system