Call for Expressions of Interest: External Audit for Fight Inequality Alliance
1. MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation (MS TCDC), provides for fiscal sponsorship services to enable the Fight Inequality Alliance to carry out its mission to fight the growing crisis of inequality and build a just equal and sustainable world.
2. The Fight Inequality Alliance (FIA) is a group of leading international and national non-profit organisations, human rights campaigners, women’s rights groups, environmental groups, faith-based organisations, trade unions, social movements and other civil society organisations that have come together to fight the growing crisis of inequality.
The Fight Inequality Alliance (FIA) is building a global movement to challenge privilege, counter the excessive concentration of power and wealth in the hands of small elites, and advance a more just, equal and sustainable world.
The objectives of FIA are:
i) Take ground-up collective action to challenge the causes of inequality in a high-profile way, with impact at the national, regional and international level
ii) Support the building of a strong base of national alliances committed to fighting inequality, take action to support and enable further progress on their national struggles, and connect with each other to learn, inspire and support each other
ii) Strengthen the Fight Inequality Alliance by ensuring it has the capabilities, relationships and shared purpose that makes it committed and able to strategize and take action powerfully together over the coming 10-20 years.
FIA encourages interested Firms to forward their Expression of Interest together with their financial and technical proposal titled “FIA_External Audit” directly to MSTCDC using the following address:
Deadline: 13th August 2021 not later than 10:00 a.m EAT
Please note that
- i) Application received after the deadline will not be considered;
- ii) Only applicants which are under serious consideration will be contacted;
- iii) FIA & MSTCDC will not respond to queries regarding information on the status of the Announcement.
- Click here for the full description of the task and further information on terms and conditions before sending your application.