Finance Internship Oportunity
- To support the Finance Department in its operations
- The finance intern will directly report to the Financial Accountant/General Cashier
- Preparing all payments including Suppliers’ payments, Invoices and Claims ensuring supporting documents are adequate and complete
- Generating supplier details for input in Navision System.
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Daily data entry from payment vouchers, Imprest Retirement forms and receipts against banking credit slips/transfers
- Maintaining an up to date vendors status (matching invoices to LPOs, Delivery note and GRNs, checking correctness and accuracy of the invoices preparation of payment of vendors)
- Verifying that staff qualifies for imprest before passing the request for approval
- Reviewing staff debtors account and monitoring imprest
- Minimum of an Advanced Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or its Equivalent from a Reputable Academic Institutions
- A Young and Vibrant Tanzanian with a little accounting experience and who completed undergraduate studies not more than two years back from 30th June 2021.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Attentive to details;
- Able to deliver quality work within tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Hard-working and results-oriented;
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Ability to write and speak English and Swahili clearly, concisely, and in a logical manner.
- Computer literate and knowledge of using Navision Accounting system will be an added advantage
Location: MS TCDC Usa River, Arusha, Tanzania
Terms and conditions
The internship position above is offered under MS TCDC Internship Policy. It is unpaid internships however, MS TCDC provides lunch and minimum allowance to cover transport.
To apply submit a motivation letter about why you are the most suitable candidate for the position, a resume and three (3) referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, July 1, 2021.
We value all applications but we can only respond to shortlisted candidates. While all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, women, people with disabilities and other minority groups are strongly encouraged to apply. MS TCDC strives to be an employer of choice by respecting the rights of employees, promoting intercultural diversity and equal opportunities!