BOOST PERFORMANCE CAPACITY WITH A COMBINED SKILL-SET IN FINANCE, PROCUREMENT, AND RISK MANAGEMENT
Improve your professional versatility and performance capacity by learning to engage capably in crucial matters related to organisational finance, procurement, and risk. This interactive course is intended to polish your skills in budget development, cash flow forecasting, and financial reporting while introducing you to procurement basics and risk mitigation strategies for non-profit organisations. You’ll learn methods and tools for keeping your finances on track, monitoring organisation performance, and safeguarding organisation assets and operations.
- Develop deeper insight into how financial management, procurement, and risk mitigation function together.
- Learn how to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your financial management system.
- Gain a deeper understanding of procurement processes, methods, and issues.
- Enhance your ability to anticipate, assess, and eliminate risks to your organisation operations.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Budget development, financial accounting and record-keeping.
- Cash-flow management and forecasting.
- Risk register, risk matrix and risk management framework.
- Introduction to procurement processes, methods, and ethics.
- Financial Reports and Internal Controls.
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
Non-profit managers, leaders, and Board members, and certified public accountants and finance officers working in the public non-profit sector