IDENTIFY, MONITOR, AND LEARN FROM THE CHANGES A PROGRAMME OR PROJECT INFLUENCES IN SOCIAL ACTORS.
The overall goal of this course is to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to use Outcome Harvest as participatory monitoring and evaluation tools. Participants will become more familiar with the six steps of outcome harvesting, value for money, and the use of KOBO as the data collection and analysis tool.
- Outcome Harvest Concepts and Principles
- The six Steps of Outcome Harvest
- Value for Money (VfM)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the Concept of Outcome Mapping
- Describe the Outcome Harvest Concepts and Principles
- Explain how to use the Six steps in Outcome Harvest
- Understand how to Ensure Value for Money in Programs and Project Implementation
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
This course is designed for development practitioners from iNGO, NGO, CSO, government officials, and consultants who are implementing complex programmes and projects and eagerly desire to monitor and evaluate their projects based on the OH approach. To enter this course, you should be willing and ready to learn and adopt the OH approach in both monitoring and evaluating programmes and projects.