Swahili language Courses
Communicating in a foreign language is a challenge for people engaged in development work in East Africa.
MS TCDC has extensive experience in training Swahili for non-native Swahili speakers in Africa over decades, refining what is today recognized as an excellent Swahili language course with our specific teaching methods perfected for adult learning. We offer our training from our 3 weeks Swahili Beginners and Swahili Intermediate and 2 weeks Intensive Swahili Beginners; Intensive Swahili Intermediate courses. Swahili Advance course will be offered on a tailor-made basis upon request.
Special tailor-made courses for small and big groups will be available upon request at MS TCDC or alternative preferred venue for individuals, groups or organizations. Together with Swahili language and culture, we offer a Tanzania Orientation session from half-day to two days with the option to add some Survival Swahili on it.
The international composition of the Swahili classes and many other development training activities taking place at MS TCDC enhance informal cross-cultural discussions and provides participants with important contacts valuable for networking. As a result, our training has gained a very strong reputation in the region.
Other Services Include:
- Swahili oral proficiency testing
- Translation Services
- Training of Swahili Trainers
- Homestays and field office arrangements
- Interns/Volunteers hosting and placement
Contact us for more details through firstname.lastname@example.org | +255 754 651 715
Common features and methodologies:
- We run small groups to assure all individual student needs are met. The groups are formed according to the learning abilities of participants, and MS TCDC applies a very high degree of flexibility in the teaching levels.
- A wide variety of pedagogical methods: textbooks, audio-visual aids such as videos, tapes, and pictures, language games and role-plays which make the lessons varied and very functional.
- Excursions to institutions and places in the neighbourhood for language skills
- Each topic will be integrated with a cultural note related to core values
- Kiswahili Oral Proficiency Test is used for all levels of language students
Choose among the following courses