BUILD A STRONGER AND MORE STRATEGIC BOARD
Learn to contribute more meaningfully and effectively as a Board Member or organisation leader so that you can foster an active and strategic Board of Directors within your organisation. In this course, you’ll take an in-depth look at the purpose, mandate, and responsibilities of Board Members, and learn how your organisation Boards and leadership can communicate in ways that promote collaboration, consensus, accountability, and transparency.
- Enhance your understanding of the rights, roles, and responsibilities of Board members and organisational leaders.
- Develop insight into the connection between good governance principles and organisation Boards
- Learn skills for fostering collaboration and consensus in decision making among Board members and between the board and organisation management.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Introduction to Boards and Board Governance.
- Board design and structure in different organisation types and levels.
- Roles, rights, and responsibilities of Board Members.
- Board decision making frameworks.
- Board relations with stakeholders.
- Communication protocols and norms within and between Board and Management.
- Conflict management.
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
Organisation leaders or managers and/or those serving as a Board member