IMPROVE YOUR FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS TO ENHANCE ORGANISATION PERFORMANCE
Build critical competencies and skills related to financial management and budgeting so that you can offer competent and effective oversight of your organisation or company finances. This course provides a comprehensive and practical introduction to key financial principles, procedures, and systems that are essential for efficient financial operations. Through practical exercises, you'll learn to interpret and understand financial reports, compare them with organisation or program budgets, and apply internal controls and compliance mechanisms so that you can contribute to sound financial decision making and foster optimal financial health.
- Learn how to apply basic principles in financial management and budgeting within your own organisation or company.
- Become acquainted with managing and monitoring project budgets, and controlling and reporting on grant finances and accounts.
- Understand concrete steps you can take to strengthen the financial health and financial accountability within your organisation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Financial records keeping.
- Basic financial management and reporting.
- Budgeting and budget management.
- Key principles for effective financial management and reporting.
- Ethics, internal controls, and compliance in financial management.
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
Organisation leaders and project management professionals with little or no background in finance or accounting