IMPROVE YOUR OWN AND YOUR INSTITUTION’S RESULTS-ORIENTED PRACTISE AND PERFORMANCE.
This results-based management course provides the philosophy, principles, approaches, processes, tools and techniques for those at the forefront of organizational change and development. It is most suitable for those who are practicing or intending to be a manager in civil society organizations, government development agencies and private sectors that aspire to improve their self and organization’s results-oriented practice and performance. Participants will gain knowledge on RBM concepts, paradigms and principles; designing the RBM process; documentation; information sharing; learning; adaptation of management tactics to RBM; as well as knowledge management in RBM. Through practical experience during training sessions you will have exposure to concepts, methods, and principles of results-based management while getting a hands-on feel of what it takes to apply results-based management.
- Develop a greater understanding of and how to apply the key concepts and principles of
- Results-Based Management in practice
- Learn to apply RBM tools in your work as agents of development management
- Enhance your understanding and be able to apply the tools for practice, performance
- measurement and reporting
- Understand in-depth the steps involved in building and sustaining a results-based management system.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Concepts, paradigms and principles of RBM
- Designing the RBM process
- Documentation, sharing information and learning
- Functions and practice of results-based management of organizations and their interventions
- The concept and practice of Adaptive management and its appropriateness to RBM
- Knowledge management in RBM
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
This is a great course for practising and aspiring planners and managers of development be they in CSO, Government or the Private Sector.