IMPROVE YOUR OWN AND YOUR INSTITUTION’S RESULTS-ORIENTED PRACTISE AND PERFORMANCE.
To strengthen the capacity of development actors to plan, implement, monitor and follow up programs and projects focusing on results and effects rather than activities.
- Develop a greater understanding of and how to apply the key concepts and principles of
- Results-Based Management in practice
- Learn to apply RBM tools in your work as agents of development management
- Enhance your understanding and be able to apply the tools for practice, performance
- measurement and reporting
- Understand in-depth the steps involved in building and sustaining a results-based management system.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Concepts, paradigms and principles of RBM
- Designing the RBM process
- Documentation, sharing information and learning
- Functions and practice of results-based management of organizations and their interventions
- The concept and practice of Adaptive management and its appropriateness to RBM
- Knowledge management in RBM
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
This is a great course for practising and aspiring planners and managers of development be they in CSO, Government or the Private Sector.