OPTIMISE YOUR SKILLS IN ORGANISATIONAL DOCUMENTATION AND REPORTING FOR BETTER RESULTS
Develop the skills to identify, document and report on best practises and areas of improvement so that you can promote a culture of learning within your organisation and maximise your impact, achieve consistent results, and scale-up program successes. This participant-centred and interactive course will introduce you to data collection tools, methods, and templates you can draw from to enhance your ability to document, report, and share organisational progress and best practises both internally and externally.
- Learn to implement more efficient, effective, and sustainable programs and interventions.
- Sharpen your ability to analyse program results, account for unintended project outcomes, and reflect on lessons learned and opportunities for improvement.
- Improve programming by learning how to share, promote and utilise best practises.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Concept of organisational documentation and reporting.
- Results-Based Management (RMB) and Theory of Change (TOC).
- Organisational documentation best practises.
- Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) tools and methods to support documentation.
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
Program and project management practitioners