ATTRACT, SUSTAIN, AND GROW INSTITUTIONAL RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY SO YOUR ORGANISATION OR COMPANY CAN THRIVE
Learn to develop your own resource mobilisation strategy, launch competitive fundraising campaigns, write compelling grants, and engage donors effectively so that you can ensure the success and sustainability of your organisation. This interactive and practically-focused course will walk you through the fundamentals of resource mobilisation, help you to identify your own resource needs, and show you how to track your resource mobilisation progress so that you can meet and supersede your organisation goals.
- Develop insight into different funding channels and learn how to search for and capitalise on different funding opportunities
- Explore the complex donor landscape and uncover what makes effective fundraising campaigns and grant proposals.
- Learn the components of a strategic resource mobilisation plan and start outlining your own.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The resource mobilisation cycle.
- Fundraising, grant-writing and donor engagement.
- Developing a resource mobilisation strategy.
- Managing resources effectively.
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
Organisational or company leaders as well as grant and proposal writers