LEARN HOW TO FOSTER GENDER SENSITIVE AND SOCIALLY INCLUSIVE PROGRAMMES
Deepen your understanding of and explore frameworks for mainstreaming gender and social inclusion principles into the planning, design, and implementation of your programmes and projects. Supplement this knowledge by learning how to develop indicators that allow you to measure, analyse, and gain nuanced insight into how your programmes are impacting specific individuals and demographics
- Improve your understanding of the concept of gender equality and social inclusion in
- Learn about good practises that promote gender equality and social inclusion within organisations and programmes.
- Develop your understanding of structural and cultural barriers that hinder equal access among women, children, youth and other marginalised populations.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Socialisation, gender and social inclusion concepts.
- Framework for mainstreaming gender equality and social inclusion.
- Gender equality and social inclusion requirements.
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
Staff in CSOs, Financial partners, Government officials, and Researchers.