LEARN TO PLAN, DESIGN, AND IMPLEMENT SUCCESSFUL AND HIGH-IMPACT PROJECTS
Join us for this deep dive into PPM fundamentals where you’ll explore the various stages of project planning, learn to develop and manage a project budget effectively, and discover tools for measuring project progress and mitigating project risks. Go a step further by gaining the leadership skills you need to build and motivate project teams so that together you can achieve results and demonstrate impact. Please note that you can choose from three different levels of the PPM course, depending on the knowledge and skills you’re looking to gain:
- Level 1: PPM fundamentals.
- Level 2: Project team leadership.
- Level 1 and 2: PPM fundamentals + Project team leadership.
- Discover how to launch successful projects and deliver the impact you desire.
- Develop your understanding of PPM theoretical frameworks so that you can refine your project objectives and activities.
- Learn to assess, prioritise, and manage project risk.
- Identify the key elements of a robust M&E system so that you can more effectively track and report on project progress.
- Learn to use feminist approaches to analyse, critique, and participate in public policy debates on poverty and injustice
- Hone your leadership and conflict-resolution skills so that you can build and inspire results-oriented project teams.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Overview of project cycle management.
- Problem tree/stakeholder analysis.
- Theory of change and logical framework approach.
- Project risk management and budgeting.
- Project proposal writing.
- Monitoring and evaluating process in the project.
- Project progress reporting.
- Project Manager leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills in managing projects.
- Conflict management and team building.
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
This course is designed for programme/project managers, M&E officers, community development officers, and others with interest in PPM.