HARNESS YOUR LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL AND FOSTER TRANSFORMATIONAL CHANGE.
This course aims to equip leaders and those aspiring to leadership to develop and acquire an attitude of big dreaming, the courage to break through mental obstacles, think outside the box, and lead with purpose. The course participants will obtain theoretical and practical leadership skills for leading themselves, others, and organizations.
- Enhance knowledge and understanding of contemporary leadership & management practices and their application in shaping leadership.
- Develop skills and habits that will help you lead yourself, others, and organizations better.
- Learn how to lead teams, resolve conflicts, and promote unity and effectiveness.
- Obtain skills for coaching, mentoring, and increasing competence and commitment for enhanced performance and productivity.
- Learn the skills and competencies needed to lead in the digital age.
- Enhance your skills and competencies for managing change and leading in crisis.
- Gain skills and competencies for organisational strategy development.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Leadership and Management Concepts and Practices
- Leadership Competencies
- Personal Development and Branding
- Leadership Habits
- Power and Feminist Leadership Perspectives
- Forming and Leading the Teams
- People Centred Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Change Management
- Cross-Functional Leadership (Human Resources)
- Performance Management
- Career and Succession Planning
- Tracking and Implementation of Organisation's Strategy
- Developing Organisation Strategy
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
Anyone holding a leadership position and those aspiring to take leadership roles