ELEVATE YOUR RESEARCH PROPOSAL AS A MASTER'S OR PHD STUDENT.
Despite the widespread practice of writing and publishing research papers, many graduate students face difficulties in properly organizing, structuring, and defending their proposals due to limited skills and resources.
This course offers valuable guidance from experienced scholars to help you overcome these challenges. Whether you're a beginner or have experience, this course will provide you with easy-to-follow steps and tips to improve your proposal writing skills.
Say goodbye to frustration and countless hours of confusion and take advantage of this opportunity to enhance your research skills and advance your academic or professional career.
- Develop creative writing skills and presentation skills
- Practice and develop skills for presenting (defending their papers in a panel)
- Write clear and persuasive project proposals
- Present research proposal and defend to an academic audience
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- An overview of Master’s /PhD research proposal requirements
- Introduction to research proposal writing
- Effective Literature Review and conceptual framework
- Research Methodology
- Writing references/citations
- Presentation /defending your proposal to a panel
In general, course hours will be divided between lectures, student-facilitated discussion and presentation of their research topics, independent work in preparation of research proposals, facilitated writing sessions, presentations and discussions. The course will be interactive and engaging. Participants are required to bring their sample research proposals which through this course, they will develop them into effective proposals to be submitted to their respective institutions.
This is a three weeks, course, two weeks at the TCDC centre and the final week will be online/blended as participants will be working on their proposals and presentation of their proposals.