ELEVATE YOUR RESEARCH PROPOSAL AS A MASTER'S OR PHD STUDENT.
This course provides postgraduate and undergraduate students with the skills to write professional research reports that meet academic standards. Participants will develop knowledge and experience in research report writing and learn the necessary tools to produce compelling reports.
- Understand academic writing
- Apply academic writing skills
- Practice and develop skills for presenting (defending their papers in a panel)
- Develop their own research reports
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to write introduction
- The methodology
- How to present your results/ findings
- Writing discussion and conclusion
- How to write an abstract
In general course hours will be divided between lectures, student-facilitated writing sessions, presentations and discussions. The course will be interactive and engaging. Participants are required to bring their research work which through this course they will develop into effective research papers to be submitted to their respective institutions.
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
Postgraduate (Master’s and PhD) and undergraduate students have already conducted research but face the challenge of writing the report.