ARTICULATE FOREIGN POLICY IN THE REAL WORLD OF TRADE AND INVESTMENT BETWEEN NATIONS
In this course you will gain an understanding of Economic and Commercial Diplomacy, and strengthen your capacity in using various tools such as negotiation which is one of the crucial determinants of the outcomes of such a process. This course will develop your skills for taking an effective part in trade and investment negotiations and implementation aspects related to International agreements.
- Gain a deeper understanding of modern diplomacy through a comprehensive perspective of the global economic and commercial systems, their emergence and dynamics and how they affect trade and investment flows.
- Improve your diplomatic communication skills.
- Enhance your analytical skills by using effective principles and processes of negotiations under commercial diplomacy.
- Learn how to develop operational documents such as effective resolutions/agreements for settling commercial disputes.
- Learn the art of coalition building.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Introduction to economic and commercial diplomacy.
- Diplomatic communication skills.
- Principles and processes of effective negotiations under commercial diplomacy.
- Development of operational documents.
- Basis of analysis in the fields of economics, laws, and social relations.
- Trade disputes settlement and coalition building.
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
Government Officials or Corporate managers at various departments or organisations who are involved in commercial and economic diplomacy.