IMPROVE INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS AND CREATE A POSTIVE IMPACT IN YOUR WORKPLACE AND BEYOND.
Effective communication is a critical skill in almost every sphere of life. From speaking face to face and online; to writing emails and delivering presentations; communication skills are integral. The extent to which these skills are mastered can help determine the success of an individual or an organization. This course will help take participants’ communications skills to a higher level, thereby ensuring success in their interpersonal interactions and by extension the success of any organization with which they are affiliated.
- Identify elements of effective communication and avoid communication barriers
- Effectively communicate ideas and requests
- Ask ideal questions and actively listen to others to establish needs, extract relevant information, ensure understanding and build relationships
- Use body language, voice and vocabulary to leave a lasting positive impression
- Write impactful emails
- Create powerful PowerPoint presentations
- Deliver compelling oral presentations
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Your will learn to:
- Avoid barriers to communication
- Listen effectively and ask different types of questions for clarity
- Express ideas and requests clearly and concisely
- Write clear, correct, concise and courteous emails
- Create engaging PowerPoint presentations
- Effectively use verbal, non-verbal and paraverbal communication to deliver compelling presentations
- Overcome fear and other deterrents to effective oral presentations
- Avoid common English grammar mistakes
- Use body language to communicate confidence
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
Individuals desirous of developing effective communication skills for greater impact and building relationships. Particularly useful for persons in managerial roles.